Small private tours to India
I like to think that Kasu Tours are different from most of the other tours to India.
What makes Kasu Tours different?
The main point of difference is that I take a maximum of 6 guests.
- I find that by keeping numbers small, it is easier to give my guests individual attention to their needs;
- We bond better as a group, becoming friends very quickly;
- Low numbers allows us to stay in boutique hotels, family residences and havelis that can not accommodate larger groups;
- Small numbers allow closer encounters with the people of India;
- Each person in a small group gets more one-on-one attention from guides and in workshops;
- We travel in our own private 12 seater bus so there is plenty of room for everyone, and their luggage. And their shopping. And boxes of food for picnics, and the cooler full of water;
- Everyone gets a window seat;
- Having our own private vehicle also means that there is no waiting around at airports, railway stations and bus terminals: more quality experiences every day;
- It also means we are more flexible if we want to make a detour or unscheduled stops.
- We also like to get off the well-worn beaten tracks to see places not many tourists get to see.
Why not come with me and have some amazing experiences!
Check out our tours below.